Why is it that rats and other animals are so attracted to a home’s attic? It provides safety, warmth, and a place to nest and reproduce that is near a food source (your kitchen). The attic is not a high traffic area in most homes so that rats can live up there in relative peace. This dream location for them can quickly become a nightmare for you, as an infestation in your attic can mean big trouble.
- Frayed wiring from their gnawing, resulting in a fire hazard
- Damage to your attic insulation, which will increase you energy bills
- Exposure to harmful diseases like rat-bite fever or leptospirosis
- Irritating noises at night
- Damaged to the ceiling below your attic and your walls from rat urine and feces soaking in
- Damaged to any stored goods or personal belongings
Critter Control’s 4-Step Method
With a combined 30+ years of experience, the Critter Control® of Orlando team has been able to create and refine a method of removing rats that is unbeaten. Our four-step process has been proven to get rats out efficiently, time and time again.
- Inspection: When you schedule a complimentary consultation, we dispatch a technician to check the location and severity of the infestation.
- Removal: When the infestation has been properly examined, we’ll work with you to come up with the best method in which to remove them from your home.
- Restore: After all the critters are out of your attic and home, we’ll repair any of the damages they may have left behind. This includes any damage to your attic insulation.
- Exclusion: Once your home is back to normal, we’ll go through and make sure all the entry and exit points the rats may have made are sealed up to prevent any future infestation.
Though there is a multitude of DIY animal removal options available, they are only somewhat effective in the best case scenario and put you and your loved ones in danger of infection. Contact us today at 407-295-7194 with any questions, or to schedule your complimentary consultation.