It’s Illegal for You to Remove, Exclude or Kill Bats
- We know the laws surrounding bat removal and exclusion
- We replace and repair damaged or destroyed attic insulation
- We guarantee our services protect your family from future bat invasions
- Military Veteran & Senior Discounts available
- We offer more than 20 years of experience with local wildlife
- Our certified wildlife technicians are licensed and insured
- Critter Control covers Orange, Seminole, Lake & Osceola County.
Bat protected season is April 16 through August 14, and it’s illegal to remove or exclude bats during this time. Speak to the experts about your bat control options today by calling (407) 900-0379!
311 Altamonte Commerce Blvd
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714