Though many people keep mice as cute and fluffy pets, wild mice have no place in or around your home. They might look dainty and harmless, but if you notice evidence of a mice infestation in your home, call Critter Control® of Orlando as soon as possible.
Signs of a Mice Infestation
Some common indicators to look for when figuring out if you have mice in your home include:
- Unusual scratching, squeaking, or thumping noises coming from your attic, cabinets, or inside your walls
- Bite marks on food items in your cupboard
- Small, dark, round mice droppings anywhere in or around your home
- Evidence of chewing on electrical wiring or plumbing
- Physically seeing mice on your property
Why Are Mice a Problem?
Mice most commonly invade homes in search of food, water, and shelter; but they often cause damage in the process, such as:
- Damaged or destroyed electrical wiring, which can short circuit and lead to fires
- Chewed up plumbing which can result in water leaks or even a flood
- Food contamination via droppings, fleas, mites, and ticks
- Compromising structural components of the home by chewing up load-bearing wood beams, or by using ducting and insulation as nesting materials
Trust Us with Your Mice Infestation Problem
At Critter Control® of Orlando, we understand the risks that mice pose to the wellbeing of your home and your family’s health; which is why we implement the most effective removal means in the industry, to free your home of mice as quickly as possible. For more information about our mice infestation elimination services or to schedule a complimentary consultation, call us today at 407.295.7194.