Over the years, we here at Critter Control have built a reputation as one of the premier wildlife management services anywhere. Many know us for our residential services, but did you know we offer those same wildlife management services for commercial properties?
Wildlife and Your Property
Wildlife we commonly see invading buildings like mice, squirrels, rats, raccoons, bats, and even birds can cause an even bigger issue in a commercial setting than they do in a residential one. Whether you’re a business owner or commercial property manager, the potential loss of revenue makes taking preventative measures critical. Here are some things to consider when thinking about your commercial wildlife management needs:
- Higher value goods mean a higher cost to replace them
- Destruction of inventory could mean clients don’t get what they need/want in time
- If you provide food service to the public, you could be shut down due to a failed inspection
- Wildlife in your office could be a health hazard to your employees
- Loss of revenue from a severe infestation could mean loss of jobs for some of your employees
- If you use expensive machinery, you could need costly repairs after an infestation
- An infestation could damage electrical wires, causing machines to malfunction or stalling work that needs to be done
What We Can Do
Efficient removal and careful management of wildlife are keys to ensuring your business operates uninterrupted, and with over thirty years of experience, the staff at Critter Control® of Orlando can ensure protection against animals like:
- And More
To learn more about our commercial wildlife management services or to schedule a consultation, call us today at 407.295.7194.