- CAGE Code: 8R3P6
- NAICS Code: 561710 Pest Operator
- FDACS Certified Pest Control Operator
- Veteran Business Certification
- DUNS: 60.620.6514
Critter Control® of Greater Orlando is a government certified pest control operator that provides government property pest control and wildlife management services. We offer municipal pest control services for small, medium, and large government property types at the City, State, and Federal levels. We provide end-to-end integrated pest management solutions in nine Florida Counties: Seminole, Orange, Osceola, Lake, Polk, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, and Hernando.
Florida Government Pest and Nuisance Wildlife Services
- Scheduled Pest Management
- Emergency Pest Infestation Service
- Preventative Consultative Assessment
- Wildlife Removal
- Pest /Wildlife Damage Repair
- Permanent & Warranted Exclusion
- Bird Control
- Bait Station Monitoring
- Mosquito Control
- Insulation Removal /Replacement
The Critter Control of Orlando Difference
Our team is trained and specializes in eliminating pest infestations and resolving nuisance wildlife conflicts in order to protect public health.
- Same-Day Emergency Service
- All Work Is Completed By Our Skilled Employees, Not Sub-Contractors
- Long Term Technician /Management Tenures
- Cloud/Tablet-Based Service Reporting
- Published And Practiced COVID-19 Protocols
- Modern And Well-Maintained Equipment
- Non-Pesticide, Environmentally-Friendly Control Methods Wherever Possible.
- Pest Control Applications In Areas Of Occupancy Limited To Baiting With Gel Type Products
- Veteran Owned And Locally Managed
Government Pest Control Projects
Air Force Base, Military Housing
Scope of work: Complete base-wide integrated pest management (IPM) and wildlife control services for military family housing. Pest control services having minimal or negligible human health and environmental consequence and supported with recommended procedural modifications to reduce food, water, harborage, and access used by pests. Same day emergency services, animal damage repair, and exclusion.
Scope of work: full service integrated pest management (IPM) and wildlife control services for multiple County Sheriff station locations. Services include bait station monitoring, rodent control, pest and animal exclusion, attic restoration.
Property Management Co.
Scope of work: monthly integrated pest management (IPM) and wildlife control services for ten (10) large residential communities. Services include bait station monitoring, rodent control, odor control pest and animal exclusion, emergency services.