From well-known Central Florida resorts to scenic nature preserves, Bay Lake, Florida is home to a diverse amount of attractions. Named after nearby Bay Lake located east of Disney’s Magic Kingdom Theme Park, the city also contains wooded preserves and canals, all of which are home to wildlife. Oftentimes, the area’s variety of local critters will wander into nearby homes and businesses in search of food, water, and shelter.
If your Bay Lake property has become overrun with local nuisance pests, then your best course of action is to rely on the expert wildlife removal services Critter Control® of Bay Lake to handle the situation safely, discreetly, and effectively.
8 Common Critters in Bay Lake, Florida
The Bay Lake area contains many species of wildlife that can invade your property and our team of wildlife technicians are well-versed in handling such nuisance critters. The wild animals known to occupy homes and businesses in the Bay Lake area include:
How to Prevent a Bay Lake Wildlife Infestation
Local critters can be attracted to your property for a multitude of reasons, but there are many ways to prevent infestations, including:
- Maintaining a Clean Yard – Closing garbage bins, maintaining overgrown foliage, and removing scattered items or debris from the outside area of your property lessens the attraction of critters.
- Sealing Access Points – Ensuring that any holes or damaged areas are sealed in your home or business could eliminate a possible entry point for critters.
- Scheduling a Home Inspection – If you notice wildlife around your property, hiring animal removal professionals to inspect the vicinity of your home for any warning signs of invasive animal activity can stop an infestation before it starts.
Professional Bay Lake Wildlife Removal
Critter Control® of Bay Lake provides a team of experienced pest removal technicians to remove nuisance wildlife quickly and safely from your property using exclusive CritterSafe® methods. Our steps to resolve your wildlife problem include:
- Inspection – We thoroughly examine both the interior and exterior of your property to assess compromised areas and determine the size of your infestation.
- Removal – We use eco-friendly and humane trapping methods to isolate and secure the critter before removing it from your area.
- Restoration – We repair, clean, and decontaminate areas that were damaged by the critter.
- Prevention – We seal any existing entry points with covers, caps, and gates as well as perform consistent checkups to ensure that your property remains critter-free.
The specialists at Critter Control® of Bay Lake are here to provide you with efficient services for any critter problem you may encounter. To schedule your inspection and receive a free estimate, call Critter Control® of Bay Lake at 407-295-7194 today.