When searching for animal trapping services, apply the same logic you would when looking for a new couch to decorate your leasing office or an upgraded security system for your front gate.
Listen to Feedback
The wildlife management company that’s right for you is usually right for other people too. To find a reputable and trusted animal control company, listen to word of mouth and search online reviews so you can hear from others’ experience. If your family, friends, or community members have recommendations for a wildlife partner, ask the following questions to narrow down the best options.
- What was your experience like with this company?
- Would you call them for pest help again?
- Did they offer any perks that separated them from the competition?
Even if someone else had a great experience with a wildlife provider, you should still conduct your own research to find out if they’re qualified, accredited, and licensed. Some great questions to ask when interviewing a potential pest provider include:
- Are your technicians licensed?
- Are your technicians backed by the expertise of biologists, zoologist, or others that professionally study animals?
- What are your other staff certifications, if any?
- Is your company qualified to practice any humane animal techniques?
Look for Experience
Sometimes, you can find a pest control partner that checks off all the right boxes, but doesn’t have experience with your exact type of pest problem or a treatment plan that perfectly fits your complex. Therefore, it’s essential to understand if potential pest partners have the experience you’re looking for by asking the following questions.
- How many years have you been serving this area?
- Do you have experience with this type of animal?
- What other services do you provide?
- What makes your treatment options better than others?
- Are your treatments safe for animals, people, and the environment?
- What are the next steps after animal trapping and removal?
Orlando Pest Professionals
At Critter Control® of Orlando, you can ask us anything. Our expert staff consists of licensed technicians, zoologists, and biologists, which helps us to understand an animal’s behavior and preferred habitat. With over 15 years of experience serving Central Florida counties, we’ve handled critters of all shapes and sizes. Call us today at 352-320-2362 for a complimentary inspection of your apartment complex.