Because of their small size, it’s often very easy for mice to invade your home. They are able to fit through tiny openings that you may not even be aware of, so as soon as you find evidence of mice activity in your home, give the experts at Critter Control® of Orlando a call. Leaving an infestation untreated is very dangerous as mice reproduce at an alarmingly fast rate, which can leave you with an issue that spirals out of control. Here are some things to remember when dealing with a mouse problem:
- Use airtight containers to store food and leftovers
- Coordinate with your neighbors to watch out for mice activity, especially if you live in an apartment complex
- Do not touch mouse droppings, as they carry dangerous infectious diseases
- Be on the lookout for scraps of paper, cardboard, or insulation – these are commonly used as nesting materials
Let the Experts Help
At Critter Control® of Orlando, we utilize a 4-step method to remove and exclude mice from your home.
- Inspect – With our free home inspection, we determine the location and severity of your mouse issue. From there, we work with you to create a plan that works for your needs and budget.
- Remove – We employ a wide variety of different removal techniques to eliminate the mice from your home in the most humane yet effective way possible.
- Repair – Once the offending mice have been removed, our technicians are able to clean-up and repair any damage or messes left over from the infestation. Our goal is to have your home looking like nothing ever happened.
- Exclusion – Our final step is to seal off entry points around your home to help ensure that you never have to deal with a mouse infestation again.
If not handled quickly, even a small infestation can grow out of control and become a nightmare. Trust the experts at Critter Control® of Orlando to return your home to normal quickly and efficiently. Call us today at 407.295.7194 to schedule your free home estimate.